Thursday, September 20, 2007

20 week OB check-up

I went for my OB appt today and am happy to report that Baby Lee is HEALTHY and very active!!! Both the ultrasound and quadruple screen were NORMAL. No congential abnormalities and the placenta is where it's suppose to be. What a relief!

Dr. LeBlanc said the baby was moving and kicking a bunch and the heart rate was 156. I'm still waiting to feel the strong kicks but can certainly feel some wiggling in there. I'm definitely showing and have gained around 15 lbs - which my doctor said was just fine. Can't wait for our next appt on October 18th - hopefully Todd will be in town and able to come along to hear the baby's heart beat.

We're really looking forward to having Todd's parents visit in October. We will be busy with the nursery and will post both the "during and after" pictures once it's completed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news from your doctor's visit today! It looks like Baby Lee is growing and developing just fine. Kelly, the baby does have your toes (Dad said that!) Keep taking it easy and continue to take good care of yourself. We love and miss you all very much!
Love,
Mom & Dad A. XXOO

Taryn said...

I am so happy to hear that everything is going great and that the little one is perfect :) Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I'm glad to hear things are going smoothly. Take care up there!
- Dave

Anonymous said...

Last one was Counsin Dave, thought I ought to clarify.