Monday, May 16, 2011

Fort Lee

Gracie loves playing in Delaney's crib and Delaney is usually happy with whatever. This is the first of many forts I'm sure.





Ummm....don't let Delaney fool you. She still has NO ability (?) or interest in drinking from a bottle or sippy cup. If you're wondering, we have tried so many bottles and cups; and different people have offered them to her and she could care less. All she does is gum it or toss it.

I even went out of town for a whole weekend - I went to New Orleans the end of April for, my soon-to-be sister-in-law, Brooke's Bachelorette Weekend (a future post).

Delaney didn't take a bottle or sippy the entire time I was away. She made due with rice cereal, baby foods, baby yogurt and water from a medicine dropper...oh, and she slept that Saturday night while I was away from 7 pm until 5 am. WHAT THE...?!?!


She's still waking every 2-3 hours at night...which I KNOW is totally out of habit...but I don't have the heart to make her "self-soothe" which is really just a fancy word for cry it out.



Good thing she's so cute and good during the day.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

love the fort girls. camp and sulli wish they were there to play!