Wednesday, January 30, 2008

39 weeks and waiting!

Well - we're still waiting.  I keep saying it's like waiting for a pot to boil.  I wake up each day wondering "if today will be the day" and go to bed thinking "it just might be tonight". Nothing yet!  

My OB is in Mexico until this weekend.  I saw her partner today.  He was very nice.  An older man.  I was in and out of the office in less than 10 minutes.  Guess "he's been there and done that" more times than he can count.  He said everything was fine and the baby could come any day.  He estimates the baby is at least 7 and half pounds.  I was kinda hoping he or she weighed more to justify how much weight I've put on!  

So now...it's just wait and see!  I've got an appointment with my OB Wed, Feb 6th.  I'm guessing if no baby by then we'll discuss induction.  

As promised - we'll keep everyone posted.  

Thanks for checking in on us - we can't wait to meet this little baby and to share our news with everyone. 


No comments: