Friday, January 25, 2008

Not yet...

We're still waiting!  I saw my OB on Tuesday and she said everything is fine.  My blood pressure is good and no protein or sugar in my urine.  I'm definitely pushing the limit on the scale - as I'm sure you can see from my  37 week picture which is why I'm not crazy about posting another picture - we'll see.  The baby's heart rate was 147.  

Todd's Mom flies in Jan 31st on Todd's 32nd birthday!  Todd's Dad will fly in once the baby is born.  My parents will arrive on Feb 8th.  We're so excited about seeing everyone.  We knew that having a baby would  guarantee visitors to Canada!
 
Wonder when Baby Lee will decide to arrive???  

We promise to keep everyone updated.  

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Do you have an induction set if you go past your due date? I will call you later to chat to see how things are. Miss you! Good luck with everything! I will be thinking about you.