Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We are having a wonderful first Christmas with Gracie...in fact, we couldn't get it all done in one day.  We still have several more gifts to open with Gracie from family & friends.  We truly are so thankful for this beautiful little girl, good health, family & friends, and all that we have.  

This is a LONG montage (over 9 minutes - I've really put it together for Gracie's grandparents but if you feel like watching it all - I hope you enjoy it).  More to come...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

How sweet! I bet Gracie is having so much fun with all of her toys! She is so adorable! You always look so organized Kelly!!! I want some of your special powers please!!!

Ashlee said...

Merry Christmas to you! I loved the video - felt like I spent Christmas with you! Looked like tons of fun. love you and miss you

Ashlee