Monday, February 2, 2009

Birthday Bear

My unbelievably sweet friend Crystal in Alexandria, VA has been spoiling Gracie since the day she was born.   Crystal is such an amazing person, wonderful friend and I swear she is a super Mom.  Did I mention that she has 3 beautiful children of her own - Malena is 4 1/2 years old, twin boys Darren and Davin are almost 8 months, and they are happily expecting baby #4 in August.  I tell her all the time that I really don't know how she does it all.

Crystal - thank you so much for all the e-mails, gifts, and for just being you.  I am forever grateful and cherish our friendship more than you know!   

So ... guess what arrived from Crystal (and her family) for Gracie's 1st Birthday?


Gracie does really well opening gifts - I think she gets that from her Daddy...who also loves opening presents.

Well, show us what's in there!

It's an adorable, white Gund Teddy Bear wearing a monogrammed birthday bid.  Gracie loves hugging her!

This bear is so sweet.   
(Question for Crystal - will you ask Malena to help Gracie give her bear the perfect name?)

Here's the bid - I can't wait for Gracie to wear it when she has her 1st Birthday cake!!!


THANK YOU SO MUCH CRYSTAL!!!  
We love you & the Teddy Bear too!

No comments: