Friday, November 19, 2010

Morning Glory


We had a pretty good night which means we're having a good morning! Gracie went to bed around 8 pm and woke up just a bit before 8 am - YAY! She's come a long way.

And Delaney slept from 8:30 last night until 3'ish...that's a 7 hour stretch....Yippee! But then she "snacks" every 1-2 hours after that...oh well, I'm excited about the long stretch and I'll enjoy my frequent early morning snuggle time with her.

Keep your fingers crossed that the long sleeping stretches will continue for both girls. This mommy likes her sleep!













Me: "Are you sleepy?"
G: "No, I'm just snuggling with NightNight."











Melts my heart!




2 comments:

Bev said...

Adorable pictures...we cannot wait until we see our girls! Delaney's video was so sweet, she sure is trying to talk! We love and miss you all very, very much!
Lots of love,
BeBe and PaPa XXOO

Anonymous said...

something much nicer both your girls could suck,i want the baby first mine sucked my cockso good