Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blog Award

Thank you to both Elizabeth and Katie for giving me this Blog Award! 



The award states: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I think this is such a great way to recognize the time and effort that is spent posting entries and uploading pictures to our family blogs so that our friends and families can enjoy them.   

My day isn't complete until I have checked in on all my friends.  I'm honored to pass this award on to the following people:
Alyson, Christie, Elizabeth, Katie, Jodie, Lori, and Jennifer have all already received the award but I wanted to let them know that I love checking their blogs everyday and keeping up with their beautiful families!

1 comment:

MatersandMelons said...

Hey Kelly!
Thanks for keeping up with my blog! I love checking yours, too! My dress is from Banana Republic -- and my petite self is not so petite these days! Christmas really did me in!