Friday, June 19, 2009

Cirque De Soleil


Friends of mine drove down from Moncton and we went to a matinee showing of Cirque De Soleil - Alergia. It was wonderful (the parts I got to see). I thought Gracie would have loved watching the show with the gymnastics, trapeze, and characters but I think the music was too loud. I didn't get to sit in my seat very much but was still able to see the show through the thin black curtains from the lobby. Oh well! We tried, next time I'll be going sans baby!

View from our seat -
can't see the stage but it is behind us.

Thanks for planning the afternoon Ingrid.
Look at her gorgeous girl,
Maiike (pronounced Micah).


Sweet, smiley Noah and Christina.


They all spent the night and we had a wonderful time watching the babies play, had yummy food, margaritas and girl talk in hot tub after the babies went to bed. It was such a fun time.


I see Girls Night Out in their future!

No comments: