Monday, September 14, 2009

Where's your ___ ? & What does a ___ say?


Gracie's been able to point to her various parts (doesn't quite sound right, but I don't know how else to say it) for awhile and we're adding new animal noises to her resume everyday. Some of the noises sound similar but we're still so proud of each and every one. Oh, this little girl cracks me up!


Thanks to my Mom & Dad for the Flip Ultra HD video camera - I love it and I hope y'all will love seeing all the videos to come!

3 comments:

Bev said...

Love it,love it!! Gracie, you made BeBe and PaPa really smile and laugh today!! Tell your mom to keep filming those videos!
We love and miss you all very much!
Love,
BeBe and PaPa XXOO

Elizabeth said...

Hey Kelly,
I love your new design... Gracie is too cute!

Do you have Jodie's email address... I just realized her blog went private and I would love to keep reading.

Talk to you soon!

Ashlee said...

i think this video is great! she is getting so good at all her parts...and sounds! i can't wait to see you guys in november!
love and miss you
ashlee