Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Tucker!


My 1st baby turned 10 today! I really can't believe my buddy is 10 years old! Where have the years gone? We've shared a lot together and I love him more than he'll ever know...those of you who know me well, know how much I love this big guy! He's spoiled rotten, always has been and always will be, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Tucker is the best and I'm so lucky that he's mine!!!

Overall, he's doing great! He was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and is on thyroid medication twice a day. He also has a fair amount of arthritis but that doesn't stop him from hopping up into the bed in the morning and on the couch in the afternoon and evening. Other than a little gray hair under his chin and being a little more lazy, he's the same sweet, loving dog he has always been.

Tucker loves his family and we certainly love him. There's nothing better than kissing his big head and snuggling with him. It melts my heart to watch him and Gracie together. He's so gentle with her and she loves to kiss and hug him. His favorite things are me, car rides, walks, lounging on the bed/couch, and ice cream. He's my buddy and my baby!

Happy 10th Birthday Tucker!














2 comments:

Bev said...

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY TUCKER!!!
Even though we know how much Kelly loves you...you are very, very special to us! We watched you grow up, helped take care of you during your leg surgery, and "dogggy-sat" you lots when your mommy was out of town...and when she and your new daddy got married!! Tucker..you are a very special part of our family and we love you very much!! We miss and love you very much...thank you for being such a "big brother" to Gracie...she also loves you very mcuh! We miss you bunches and can't wait to see you again!
Lots of love,
BeBe and PaPa XXOO

Ashlee said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tucker! Cooper was really upset with me for not calling. So we are sorry we missed your big day!!!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday -and enjoyed your birthday ice cream!
We love you!