Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Frog Hat


I went to my 1st Boutique Warehouse Sale a few weeks ago. My friend and neighbor, Rachel, invited me to go with her and we both had no idea what to expect. The sale was held at the George Washington Masonic Temple from 9-4. We stopped for breakfast at Starbucks - have you tried their egg sandwiches...if not, you should - they're so good!!! But that's where we made a mistake....by the time we got to the temple - at 9:10 - there was already a LONG line to get in...who knew? Not us! SO we waited an hour to shop but had a great time chatting in line and wondering what we would find inside!

We found a few good deals. I got a Simpatico #42 Reed Diffuser for half off. It smells so clean and fresh...I love it and want to get another one for our upstairs! I wish you could come smell my house! I also got a handknit fuscha shrug (this pic) and an adorable frog hat (see the cuteness below).

Rachel and I decided we'd definitely go back next time - we'll just have to get our Starbucks a little earlier and definitely to go.

Delaney modeling the frog hat!








1 comment:

BeBe and PaPa said...

Love the Frog Hat...and the precious little girl wearing the hat!!
Lots of love,
BeBe and PaPa XXOO