Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sweethearts


Our Valentine's Day was filled with lots of love and we hope yours was too!

The girls and I did a little shopping - I got them adorable matching shirts and jeggings!

Gracie picked out her own Valentine's gift at Target - a Little People Barn. I guess I'll have to keep saving Candyland and Chutes & Ladders for another occasion - it's always good to have a few "surprises" tucked away somewhere, right?

Delaney got a pink fleece vest from REI and new bottle - I'm still trying to find "the one". BUT,drumroll please...dare I say, we may be having a "sleeping through the night" breakthrough - I'll post about it tomorrow if tonight goes like the last 2 nights...fingers crossed because this mama likes her sleep!

We got Todd a wireless garage opening keypad; if you didn't know, he's a gadget guy. Gracie - with her Daddy's help - picked out and colored Valentine's Day cards for me and Delaney all by herself - so sweet! She also got me a big bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...my favorite, she (or he) knows me so well!!! Todd ordered us a new double stroller. We can't wait for it to arrive next week!

Always remember to tell the ones you love that you LOVE THEM!!!





























1 comment:

BeBe and PaPa said...

We loved seeing our adorable little Valentine girls in their matching shirts and jeggings!!
Lots of love,
BeBe and PaPa XXOO