Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dinner Music



I am so far behind posts - Oh wait, what? Am I telling you something you already know! Well, I'm going with the excuse that I've been busy with the girls, traveling, and just enjoying each day with my family; and, by the end of the day, after I've checked email, Facebook, online window shopped and looked at other blogs - I'm just plain exhausted.

Well...I'm back in my blog posting saddle. Better late than never, right? Bear with me as I catch up.

This video was from the end of April when we were eating dinner in our dining room which Gracie (and now the rest of our family) calls it "the diner". The girls provided the music and entertainment...




My, my, my how our quiet, romantic dinners have changed and we wouldn't want it any other way.


No comments: