Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lil' Punkin'

We couldn't find a pumpkin patch in town but we did find a really cute country market.  We were so excited to see Gracie sitting with all the pumpkins that we didn't notice how "dimply" the pumpkins were behind her.  

It was kinda chilly - perfect Fall temperature for pumpkin picking!

Had to lose the jacket to get some cute pictures of her adorable sweater and matching boots.

Gracie was way more interested in the leaves and hay than she was in the pumpkins.  Maybe she'll pick out her own pumpkin next year.

I think Todd picked the best pumpkin in the patch!

Todd found these 3 perfect pumpkins for us to take home for our front porch.

Gracie's 1st Pumpkin!


3 comments:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

Adorable!! I love the fall weather. Gracie looks so happy and seems to be happy with any adventure! What a pefect baby!

BTW...I have not had trouble with One True Media with the exception of it taking forever to upload. It works eventually. I hope you figure it out soon because I can't wait to see Gracie crawling! So exciting!

Anonymous said...

We love Gracie's pumpkin photos! She is absolutely adorable - wish we could be there with her! Thank you for sharing all the photos - We love and miss you all very much!

Love,
BeBe and PaPa

Ashlee said...

I love that jacket - I bet she is the best dressed baby in Canada.

What a cutie!