Thursday, April 29, 2010

Inflatable FUN!


B O U N C E , come on B O U N C E !

One of the great things about moving back to the Northern Virginia area is all the FUN things to see and do. While we were up visiting Todd a few weeks ago, we found a great inflatable indoor play place! Gracie loved it from the moment we walked in the door. The place is HUGE and the 90 minute play session is long enough to totally exhaust you.

Gracie loved everything. I was so proud of her...she was bouncing, climbing and sliding over and over again. Ellee (Todd's mom) and I had just as much fun (if not more). I can't wait for Todd to check it out with us next time.



















Gracie giggles every time she watches this movie and says, "I Did It!" and then immediately says, "AGAIN!". I can't tell you how many times we've watched it.


I am so thankful that Gracie has two wonderful sets of grandparents that love her, care for her and play with her. I know we are very fortunate and I am truly grateful for everything that we have and for our families.

2 comments:

I'maNolaGirl said...

How much fun!!!

Lori said...

FUN!!! Love the "Pickle Pics" below too!