Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just Dance

I always have music on when I'm cleaning the house.  It just puts me in a good mood to sing and dance around (I'm sure Gracie will be totally embarrassed when she's older because I am NOT a good singer or dancer).  

I had been listening to my iPod when I was cleaning the other day while Gracie was napping.  Once she woke up I switched the music on to the speakers and when I went in to get her...she was dancing!   We've been practicing our moves for Shelley's wedding (Todd's cousin) over Memorial Weekend in Charleston.  We're so excited about seeing everyone and so happy for Shelley & John.

Sorry Granddaddy, I think she might like her Mommy's music!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Will you be in Beaufort at all over Memorial Day weekend??? Craig and I will be there Fiday pm - Monday...think we can get together????

Alyson said...

great dancing...topless, too ;)

Bev said...

Loved watching our little "Dancing Queen!"

Love,
BeBe and PaPa

Unknown said...

That is AWESOME...she is a natural!! HA!